Current Employment Opportunities with CRI:
Location : Columbia, MD
Employee Type : Full-Time
Relocation Covered : No
- Support CRI’s parent company, COLA’s, initiative to achieve a culture of zero citations within COLA accreditation program through an education and consulate program, demonstrating effectiveness through a defined matrix.
- Provide technical and educational assistance to clinical laboratories, promoting and supporting a culture of Good Laboratory Practices. And quality patient care.
- Provide technical consultation to clinical laboratories that will include relevant education, training, and assistance with required regulatory documentation.
- Assist in the development and promotion of educational tools, webinars, e-learning activities, and symposium events focused on ensuring continual regulatory compliance.
- Full understanding of Educational Platform offered by CRI. Make recommendations for new Educational materials designed to meet QA goals and CRI corporate goals.
- Meet established CRI strategic and financial corporate initiatives.
- Baccalaureate degree in a scientific discipline
- Med Tech Certification by ASCP, NCA, or other equivalent organization.
- Experience in staffing, instrumentation, and operation of the physician office laboratory
- Experience in utilizing and ensuring compliance with Good Laboratory Practices, or standard operating procedures and performance standards.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Thorough knowledge and use of new educational technology/tools available (i.e. educational videos, tutorials, e learning)
- Solid interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects meeting project deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new subjects and technologies