CRI IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM FOR CLINICAL LABORATORIES IS RETURNING TO THE TROPICANA, LAS VEGAS IN 2017!
At CRI®’s Symposium for Clinical Laboratories, attendees participate in EDUCATION FOR LABORATORY EXCELLENCE – making a positive impact for quality patient care. Participants can attend a wide selection of educational sessions, earn up to 20 CME or P.A.C.E® credits, network with other healthcare professionals and visit the exhibit hall featuring the latest laboratory technology, equipment and supplies.
Continuing Education for the Clinical Laboratory Professional
The CRI® Symposium for Clinical Laboratories provides the opportunity to meet personal, professional, and organizational goals at a reasonable cost. The Symposium is designed to provide physicians, laboratory directors, technical consultants, laboratory managers, testing personnel, and other healthcare professionals with continuing education that’s critical to operating a successful and compliant medical diagnostic laboratory.
The educational sessions will offer:
- Continuing education to enhance competency and maintain state licensure
- CME credits for physicians to qualify as laboratory director for a moderate complexity laboratory, as outlined by CLIA
- Tools assisting in:
- Meeting the requirements of CLIA, COLA, and other accrediting organizations
- Improving laboratory processes and procedures
- Preventing laboratory errors
- Improving efficiency and promoting quality in laboratory operations
Participant and Sponsorship Pricing will be available soon
Sponsorship or Exhibitor inquiries please contact
Elaine Freedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-981-9883