April 5-8, 2017
Tropicana Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
COLA Resources Inc. (CRI®) is a medical laboratory education and consultative organization that uses a unique approach to guide laboratories of all sizes: interactive education. At CRI’s Symposium for Clinical Laboratories, attendees participate in EDUCATION FOR LABORATORY EXCELLENCE – making a positive impact for quality patient care.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend educational sessions, earn up to 20 CME or P.A.C.E® credits, network with healthcare professionals and visit the exhibit hall featuring the latest laboratory technology, equipment and supplies.Hotel Reservations LCMS Workshop – April 5th Symposium Brochure and Fees Session Descriptions Online Registration
Continuing Education for the Clinical Laboratory Professional
Meet personal, professional, and organizational goals at a reasonable cost. The Symposium is designed to provide physicians, laboratory directors, technical consultants, laboratory managers, testing personnel, and other healthcare professionals with continuing education that’s critical to operating a successful and compliant medical diagnostic laboratory. The educational sessions will offer:
- Continuing education to enhance competency and maintain state licensure
- CME credits for physicians to qualify as laboratory director for moderate complexity laboratories as outlined by CLIA
- Tools for:
- Meeting the requirements of CLIA, COLA, and other accrediting organizations
- Improving laboratory processes and procedures
- Preventing laboratory errors
- Improving efficiency and promoting quality in laboratory operations
Customize Your Learning!
The Symposium for Clinical Laboratories includes Keynote General Sessions of broad interest, and breakout sessions addressing various needs and interests. Subject content presented includes but is not limited to the following:
- Lab Director Qualification
- Broad spectrum of Clinical testing topics
- Safety & Phlebotomy
- Latest in QC practices and procedures
- Laboratory management
- Business aspects of laboratory operations
Continuing Education Credits
CRI is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by:
- The ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. P.A.C.E.® continuing education credits are accepted by all states with continuing education requirements for laboratory personnel licensure
- The Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel, Division of Medical Quality Assurance at the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- The California Division of Laboratory Science, Department of Laboratory Field Services
CME Accreditation Information:
This live activity, CRI’s Symposium for Clinical Laboratories, will be submitted for CME approval by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Tropicana Las Vegas | Las Vegas, NV
After a $200 million complete transformation of this property, this resort is now one of the best casino hotel properties located directly on the Strip. This property houses a 50,000- square-foot casino, fabulous new restaurants, the luxury Mandara Spa, beautiful pools and entertainment with hot new Tropicana shows.
The Tropicana has been the proud recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence and the Travelocity Excellence Award – each for two consecutive years, they have received the Platinum Choice Award for three consecutive years, they were named one of the 10 Best Casinos on the Las Vegas Strip and Best Casino Deal, and their restaurants have been named Best Italian Restaurant, one of the top-rated steakhouses on the Strip, and the #1 café on the Strip, to name just a few.
Scam Alert! Only use the Hotel Reservations link on this page to make your hotel reservations. Do not respond to emails or phone calls that claim to be from the Tropicana or housing management affiliated with our group, they are not legitimate.
- Physician for Lab Director Qualification – $750
- Any Other Attendee – $700
- Single Day Program: Thursday or Friday – $375